Wilson WindowWare has been producing quality software solutions since 1987. Our flagship product, WinBatch allows you to automate anything in Windows. We're not exaggerating.
Over 1500 controls give you amazing control of Windows.
WinBatch is an easy-to-use yet very powerful programming tool - capable of automating any task involving Windows. Use it for simple tasks like connecting PC's to network servers, printing batch jobs out at odd hours, and much more.
- Control for every Windows PC
- Macros for every purpose
- Works from desktop to Internet
Windows Interface Language
At the heart of WinBatch is our Windows Interface Language (WIL). It's a high-level programming language for automating Windows; hundreds of Windows tasks are pre-coded for you. Operations that require pages of code in other programming languages are just a single function call in WinBatch.
Manage unlimited desktops
The Compiler lets you create standalone utilities for unlimited use on client PC's or servers.
Over 1500 WinBatch functions give you:
- Support for network and job-scheduling operations from within Windows.
- Traditional batch-language file management capabilities such as copying files, changing directories or launching applications.
- Complete system control - read and change system values, work the registry, install any software.
- Direct manipulation of applications via sending keystrokes, mouse moves, and direct function calls.
- Windows manipulations (change size or location), control of multimedia hardware ( ie. sound cards and CD-ROM devices).
- Extensive string manipulation, integer and floating point math, and binary file manipulation.
- Control of applications and the OS via OLE, ODBC, ADSI and special purpose WIL Extenders.
CGI Web Scripting
Easiest Windows Web Server Programming
WebBatch makes it easy to automate functions on your Website - by delivering real time CGI scripting capabilities that use our Windows Interface Language. WIL's simple syntax makes WebBatch easier to learn and work with than most CGI scripting tools. Its powerful set of functions means it can handle nearly any task.
WebBatch also includes WinBatch. Any Windows application can become part of an integrated Windows NT-based Web server solution.
You can use WebBatch to easily:
- Process orders.
- Dynamically respond to visitor choices.
- Manage group discussion lists.
- Publish HTML tech support pages on the fly.
- Generate a graphic "hit counter."
Nearly anything you've seen done on the Internet using Perl or C can often be done much easier and faster using WebBatch.
Limitless ways to link your web server and all your Windows applications