Way to Save Time...
ilson WindowWare makes products
that revolve around WinBatch®,
macro scripting language that provides batch automation
for every Windows system, including Windows or
Novell Netware network clients. You can find more
about our software right
here, and even
download it to try out right now.
We are sure you will be pleased.
PC's with proven results.
and its WIL language, you get over ten years of
proven business automation technology. Get real-world
results with our versatile scripting language,
24 extender libraries,
and our Web-based
Tech Support. You get fast results from
over 3,500 practical examples. Advanced networking
capabilities include support for the full mix
of all versions of Windows and Novell Netware.
WinBatch® can do it.
- A complete programming language designed for
- A perfect tool for power users and system
- A LAN utility development tool
- An Internet utility development tool
- A business process automator
- A high level programming language that is
easy to learn and use, without the learning
curve and complexity of traditional programming
languages such as C, C++, and VB.
- A visual dialog editor
- A keystroke/mouse recorder
- A code writing robot
- A complete development studio
- Hundreds of built-in general purpose time-saving
- Hundreds of additonal special purpose function
in free add-on extenders
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Intel/AMD) and 2003/2012 servers.
Older versions are available
for 95, 98, ME, NT and even Windows 3.1
- Save time by automating work
- Run Windows PC's unattended
- Standardize data entry by scripting
- Automate PC Management
- Do most any network administration task
- Allow rapid prototyping of software projects
- Allow programming of a vast array of utilities
and smaller programs
- See real Customer
- And many other possibilities
WinBatch® does not:
- Eliminate programming or scripting
- Allow creation of Word processors, Spreadsheets,
or Graphical Editing programs (Although it can
- Run large realtime databases
- Focus on macro recording, although it does
include a utility to do that
WinBatch® caters to users
- Enjoy or at least tolerate programming
- Wish to control their computers
- Like fast results
- Need to get more done in less time
- Need to get their computer to learn a new
- Are possibly network administrators, consultants,
hobbyists, IT/IS department employees, students,
and the ever present computer tweakaholics.
Use it for managing Windows desktops, unattended
jobs, scheduled jobs, LAN access and administration,
login scripting, serial communications, data access,
data filtering, and more.
Is your problem unique?
Our WinBatch Support
Forum showcases expert assistance. Need professional
advice? In addition to our online
database, WinBatch® includes free support on
our WebBoard BBS from our professional, and soft-hearted,