WinBatch is now supported, maintained and enhanced by a new company formed by a former member of the WindowWare team.
Enterprise Level Scripting
One Great Way to Save Time...Automation.
elcome to WinBatch.com. The home of WinBatch® an award-winning macro scripting language that provides batch automation for Windows systems, including Windows workstations, servers, network clients and virtual machines. You can find more about our software here, and download a free trial version here.
Automate your PC's with proven results.
With WinBatch® and its WIL language, you get over twenty years of proven business automation technology. Get real-world results with our versatile scripting language, 20-plus extender libraries, and our Web-based Tech Support. You get fast results from over 3,500 practical examples. Advanced networking capabilities include support for the full mix of Windows versions.
- A complete programming language
- A perfect tool for power users and system administrators
- A LAN utility development tool
- An Internet utility development tool
- A business process automator
- A high level programming language that is easy to learn and use, without the learning curve and complexity of traditional programming languages
- A visual dialog editor
- A keystroke/mouse recorder
- A code writing robot
- A complete development studio
- Hundreds of built-in general purpose time-saving functions
- Hundreds of additional special purpose function in free add-on extenders
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
Older versions are available for 95, 98, ME, NT and even Windows 3.1
- Save time by automating work
- Run Windows PC's unattended
- Standardize data entry by scripting
- Automate PC Management
- Do most any network administration task
- Allow rapid prototyping of software projects
- Allow programming of a vast array of utilities and smaller programs
- And many other possibilities
WinBatch® does not:
- Eliminate programming or scripting
- Allow creation of Word processors, Spreadsheets, or Graphical Editing programs (Although it can control them)
- Run large realtime databases
- Focus on macro recording, although it does include a utility to do that
WinBatch® accommodates users that:
- Enjoy or at least tolerate programming
- Wish to control their computers
- Like fast results
- Need to get more done in less time
- Need to get their computer to learn a new trick
- Are possibly network administrators, consultants, hobbyists, IT/IS department employees, students, and the ever present computer tweakaholics
Use WinBatch® for managing Windows desktops, unattended jobs, scheduled jobs, LAN access and administration, login scripting, serial communications, data access, data filtering, and more.
Is your problem unique?